Sourcing and placing education professionals
Whether searching for a Teacher’s Aide, School Principal or Special Education instructor, finding the right education professional is both a highly refined and multi-dimensional process. We begin with an in-depth analysis of the organization’s culture, carefully assessing the subtle nuances of their particular needs. From there we are able to match specialized skills and experience in a way that will drive long-term success.
Our proven recruitment assessment and selection process means we will find the best candidate for the position. Our knowledge of an organization’s needs help us connect candidates and organizations that share similar philosophies and methodologies. We have particular expertise in recruiting and staffing for Special Education and Early Childhood Education.
We fill the following education positions in Special Education:
Special Education Teacher | Special Education Teacher – Type 10 (K-21) | Special Education Teacher – Type 03 (Elementary with LBS endorsement); Special Education Teacher – Type 09 (High School with LBS endorsement) | Para Professional | Teacher’s Aide | Teacher’s Assistant | Substitute Teacher | Physical/Occupational Therapist | Case Manager/Social Worker | School Nurse | Food Service Personnel | Administration (Type 75) | other special ed roles.
Placements in Early Childhood Education:
Type 04 Teacher | Lead Teacher | Teacher’s Aide | Teacher’s Assistant | Substitute Teacher | Speech Pathologist | Physical/Occupational Therapists | Case Manager/Social Worker | School Nurse | Food Service Personnel | Site Directors
Required Skills for Early Childhood Education Positions:
- Ability to learn and implement Early Head Start / Head Start Performance Standards
- Talent to implement early childhood principles and practices to specific ages (0-3 or 3-5)
- Desire to work as a cooperative and supportive team member in a classroom setting
- Ability to communicate and work with diverse families and professionals
Educational Requirements for Early Childhood Education Positions:
- Teacher Aide – Minimum of 6 or more Early Childhood or Child Development college credit hours.
- Teacher Assistant – Associates Degree in Early Childhood or Child Development
- Lead Teacher – Bachelors in Early Childhood Education
- Type 04 Teacher – Bachelors in Early Childhood Education with State of IL Type 04 Certification / Endorsement